Mt. Pinatubo Crater Lake, A Beautiful Disaster + Monasterio De Tarlac Daytour.
July 29, 2017
Event Fee: 2,600php
Major jump-off: Brgy. Sta. Juliana, Capas, Tarlac
LLA: 15°8’35″N, 120°20’54″E, 960 MASL
Days required / Hours to crater: 1 day, 45 min 4×4 + 2 hrs hike
Specs: Minor climb, Difficulty 2/9, Trail class 1
Meet up point: Mcdo, Panay Ave.
2:00 am Meet up Mcdo Panay Ave
2:30 am ETD to Capas Tarlac
6:00 am ETA Capas Tarlac Register, Preparation before we start the tour.
6:30 am 4x4 ride to Jump off 1 hour 30 minutes photo/ops
8:00 am Jump off Start Trek to the Crater of Mt. Pinatubo phot/ops
10:00 am ETA Crater of Mt. Pinatubo (30mins photo ops)
11:00am ETD Mt. Pinatubo Crater
2:00pm ETA Tourism Office
3:00pm ETD Capas Tarlac
3:45pm ETA Monesterio De Tarlac (30mins photo Ops)
4:30pm ETD Monesterio De Tarlac
7:30pm ETD Tarlac
10:00pm Mcdo Panay Ave
Things need to bring
Skin protection (mosquito repellent,
sunscreen and arm sleeves)
* Itinerary could possibly change, depends upon the situation and capacity of pariticipants/guests.
* Organizers are not liable for any loss or damage of your valuables.
* Hike at your own risk.
Leave No Trace Principles
1. Plan ahead and prepare.
2. Travel and Camp on durable surfaces.
3. Dispose of waste properly.
4. Leave what you find.
5. Minimize campfire impacts.
6. Respect wildlife.
7. Be considerate of other visitors.
First come first serve basis. We require Commitment Fee for your slot reservation on or before july 29, or until all slots have been reserved.
1. The Commitment Fee is required for reservation and payment of such like transportation, it is NON-REFUNDABLE but TRANSFERABLE to new PROXY/PARTICIPANTS.
2. The event is open for SOLO or Group joiners.
3. The Organizer has the right to cancel the event if the circumtances calls for it.
4. Make sure to prepare and condition yourself.
For reservation please send us the following:
- COMPLETE NAME
- CONTACT NUMBER/s
- NUMBER OF PAX
- DP 1000/PAX