Jump-off point: Brgy. Ramirez, Magallanes, Cavite
Alternate jumpoff: Brgy.Talipusngo, Maragondon, Cavite
LLA: 405 MASL
Days required / Hours to summit: 1-2 days / 4-6 hours
Specs: Minor climb, Difficulty 3/9, Trail class 1-3
Features: Rocky outcrops, scenic views of Cavite
Advisable for beginners
Event fee: 650
Event Date: July 23, 2017
Meetup time: 3am
Meetup: Mcdo Panay Ave
0500 Assembly TBA
0600 ETD Manila
0800 ETA Brgy. Ramirez | Registration
0830 Start Trek
1300 ETA Summit
1500 Start Descent
1630 ETA Brgy. Ramirez/Wash up
1930 ETD Ramirez
2000 ETA Naic / Dinner
2100 ETD Naic to Manila
2200 ETA Manila
LNT Principles (Leave no Trace)
Leave nothing but Footprints 👣
Take nothing but Pictures 📷
Kill nothing but Time ⌚
Keep nothing but memories 💯
Things need to bring
2-3 liters water
Skin protection (mosquito repellent,
sunscreen and arm sleeves)
* Itinerary could possibly changes depends upon the situation and capacity of pariticipants/guest.
* Organizer are not liable for any lost or damages of your valuables.
* Hike at your own risk.
Leave No Trace Principles
1. Plan ahead and prepare.
2. Travel and Camp on durable surfaces.
3. Dispose of waste properly.
4. Leave what you find.
5. Minimize campfire impacts.
6. Respect wildlife.
7. Be considerate of other visitors.
First come first serve basis. We require Commitment Fee for your slot reservation on or before july 23, or until all slots have been reserve
1. The Commitment Fee is required for reservation and payment of such like transportation, it is NON-REFUNDABLE but TRANSFERABLE to new PROXY/PARTICIPANTS.
2. The event is open for SOLO or Group joiner
3. The Organizer has the right to cancel the event if the circumtances calls for it.
4. Make sure to prepare and condition yourself.
For reservation please send us the following:
- COMPLETE NAME
- CONTACT NUMBER/s
- NUMBER OF PAX
- DP 500
For more details pls contact Mark Kenneth Hatuina - 09976085532 or you can visit Team HERO Mountaineers