Mt. Maculot Rockies + Mt. Manabu Peak August 6.
Major Jumpoff: Mountaineer’s Store, Brgy. 7 “Siete”, Cuenca
Exit point (traverse): Brgy 5 (to Grotto), Cuenca
LLA: 13°55 N; 121°2 E; 706 MASL (Rockies) / 930 MASL (summit)
Days required / Hours to Rockies / summit : 1 day / 1-2 hr / 2-4 hr
Specs: Minor, Difficulty 3/9 (Rockies); 4/9 (Traverse) Trail class 1-3.
Features: Scenic views of Taal Lake, rock formations, forests
Sto. Tomas, Batangas
Jump-off point: Sulok, Brgy. Sta Cruz, Sto. Tomas
LLA: 13.9777°, 121.2413°, 760 MASL
Days required / Hours to summit: 1 day / 1-2 hours
Specs: Minor climb, Difficulty 2/9, Trail class 1-2
Features: Woodlands, meadowy peak, views of Batangas mountains
Meetup: Mcdo Panay Ave (Corner Street Going to ABS-CBN)
Meetup Time: 2:00am
Event Date: August 6
Event fee: 850php
• Van RT
• Registration fee
• Guide fee
0300 ETD Mcdo Panay Ave
0430 ETA Brgy. Cuenca, Batangas
0500 Registration/Secure Guide at Brgy. Cuenca Poblacion
0600 Start trek
0830 Reach Rockies (30mins Photo Ops)
0900 Start Descent
1100 Back To Jumpoff (Take Lunch)
1130 ETD Cuenca Batangas
1330 ETA Jump-off point: Sulok, Brgy. Sta Cruz, Sto. Tomas
1400 Start Trek
1530 ETA White Kruss Summit (15mins Take Photo)
1545 Start Descent
1630 ETA Tatay Tino's Coffee House (Free Coffee)
1730 Back to jumpoff
1800 ETD Sto Tomas
What To Bring:
• 2-3 Liters water
• Solo Packed Lunch dahil wala ka naman ipagdadala
• Trail Food or Snacks
• Extra Clothes
• Cap or scarf
• Personal Medicine
• Sunblock/SPF 50 yung kay BELO mabisa ata yun!
• Gloves (optional)
• Flash light/headlamp (optional)
• Raincoat/Umbrella (sa ace hardware may disposable na raincoat 30php lang)
Leave No Trace Principles
1. Plan ahead and prepare.
2. Travel and Camp on durable surfaces.
3. Dispose of waste properly.
4. Leave what you find.
5. Minimize campfire impacts.
6. Respect wildlife.
7. Be considerate of other visitors.
First come first serve basis. We require Down payment for your slot reservation on or before August 6, or until all slots have been reserve
1. The Down Payment is required for reservation and payment of such like transportation, it is NON-REFUNDABLE but TRANSFERABLE to new PROXY/PARTICIPANTS.
2. The event is open for SOLO or Group joiner
3. The Organizer has the right to cancel the event if the circumtances calls for it.
4.10pax below cancel the event
5. Make sure to prepare and condition yourself.
For reservation please send us the following:
- COMPLETE NAME
- CONTACT NUMBER/s
- NUMBER OF PAX